Job To Be Done: We now close the gap – Project managers and product owners are currently challenged with no longer being able to run traditional projects by populating ‘x % resources’ to the project with people from already established agile teams. So, what do you do?
We guide you with an alternative, proven approach: Initiate Epics instead of projects. Coordinate as an Epic Owner with the agile teams and deliver the required Features and Services as a joint effort. Even across agile teams.
During two days of interactive involvement, you will learn about:
- Epic Owner role and responsibility
- How you involve your stakeholders
- Differences between projects and Epics
- How Epic Owner interacts with your organisation
- Who estimates? Who plans? Who prioritizes? When?
- Work with Lean Business Case and Portfolio Management
- Agile requirements collection and how you break them down
- Do you need a scaled set-up to structure the work of Epic Owner?
- Agile Lean Leadership as a means toward modern leadership principles
This course is delivered by Leise Passer Jensen.
Read more about the course here (https://agilit.dk/epic-owner-education)
In Danish: (https://agilit.dk/epic-owner-uddannelsen-koebenhavn/)